Friday, February 10, 2017

Bismillah,

Sup!

Yup, my face mask day has arrived and here I am, typing while I wait for it to dry.

Urgh, lets start with the first thing on y mind.

Leg itch
Shaving is a curse. Once you shave, you cant stop because your hair would grow back thicker, darker and more coarse. Its easily to be put off by the looks of an unshaven legs.. I only shave my calf area, even though its not done for the purpose of showing it to anyone, I just feel more secure and clean when its shaven. But damn, the itch though. Every time, every shave. You gonna make yourself looked very rugged and gross scratching your recently shaven smooth legs on public. People will think you didnt shower or something. The itch is soo bad. Every itch will make you wonder if its even worth it.

Skincare
Current
Morning: wash face, normally pat dry and bb cream with spf straight

Night: Oil cleanse, Foam cleanse with either facial brush or the foaming equipment thingy I bought from daiso. Followed by DOY by Body Shop, OOL by Body shop, (occasionally if in the mood I'll put on the cheap hada Labo 30 day mask), OOL eye cream, OOL cream frm BS.

Every 3 days at night: Oil cleanse, face scrub either St Ives Apricot troubled skin which is my personal long time favourite scrub, or Skinfood black sugar scrub which is quite recently adapted and way more pricey. Then I pat dry with tissue, and use my Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Clay mask. Then I use, Drops of youth concentrate by body shop, then drops of oil by body shop, then sheet mask and maybe a mosturizer like the body shop OOL cream.

Trust me, I used to be anti-sheet masks because they can congest the skin especially oily skin. But the constant bragging by people around the world made me reintroduce them again into my routine. I find that I can tolerate hydrogel sheet mask a lot better than the regular type. Its more pricey, but it feels a lot better on the skin and absorb better as well. WIth hydrogel, the instant effects I do kind of feel better. Anyways, Im still trying to find the balance when it comes to sheet mask. Idk if I should pick either just the sheet mask and call it a night or get rid of the sheet mask craze completely and just stick to my regular past routine which is DOY from BS, OOL from BS and OOL cream from body shop, or could I just combine both? Idk...we'll see what my skin have to say in a couple of days to come.

Just now my night routine was: oil cleanse, floss, face scrub, body scrub, brush teeth twice with whitening toothpaste and waterpik. After Im out from shower, I use my clay mask, followed by serums, then sheet mask (rn doing). Once this is done Ill just use my OOL eye cream and night cream and call it a day.

but my

NEW VISION FOR FUTURE SKINCARE
is....
Every two days (a.k.a tues, thurs, sat):
oil cleanse and foam cleanse as usual followed by:
CURE aqua gel (a japanese super popular and gentle/effectiveskincare exfoliator) thinking of buying this. Been curious about its efficacy for quiete long.
Then my remaining skincare will be the same.

But every Sunday:
oil cleanse, face scrub like st ives or skinfood,
Personal microdermabrasion followed by face mask or vice versa.

WHatcha think? Cure aqua gel is gentle so I think every two days will be okay. But I'll just limit by more abrasive srub llike ST IVES or Skinfood weekly. PMD is highly pricey but if you think about it, getting regular facial treatments by proffessionals is far more costly and so if I'm gonna be independent with my facial care routine, a little investment wouldnt hurt and might even be well worth it or better worth.


PRAYERS
I have a confession, I struggle greatly with regards to this especially at work. I have my make up on, my shoes just dont work well wet as it will stink like hell, finding prayer location in a mall is also a struggle and a hasle. I want somewhere private with zero paser by while remainig time efficient as well not to mention, a location to take wudhu. I dont have constant accessto the wheel chair toilet every time since there are days when the mall is super packed. And sometimes the toilet create stupid problems, like no water on the sink, or dirty sink with tisses etc. Its soo frustrating.


gtg for now. Night2. I can take off my sheet mask now :P
I might read a chapter of "Reclaim your Heart" by Yasmin Mogahed after this before sleeping.

Chau,
me.



1 comment:

  1. hi humaira,can i have a look at your skin now bcz mine is having breakouts :(

    ReplyDelete