Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bismillah,

I finally figured out why it is hard to make this blog thing work. it takes like 5 minute to just on my laptop and the internet here, and finally to this site and to open a new post. I dont have that much time in my hand. Plus, I am a very wordy person as you see for yourself, I really dont hold back from expressing myself and my thoughts and decluttering my brain. So Im thinking, maybe I should just update every mask day which is once every 3 days which I always look forward to because I love pampering my skin and the procedure is quite relaxing to me. The clay mask, I leave on my face for thirty minutes. And the sheet mask is another twenty to thirty minutes. OR, I just update when my off day comes along. Maybe I should just write key points on my phone diary of things that goes down than elaborate it when the time permits it? Plus I reread a bit of my previous posts here and I realize how lengthy and confusing my words could be to others who havent a clue of whats going on in my life. maybe short key points will give my posts a bit more structure?

idk...whatever.
Or as my male colleague like to tease me that my catchphrase is always, "Idklah whatever lah, anything lah" I use to think that that is just a playful and harmful tease, but now Im beginning to suspect that they or someone dislikes that trait of mine. Do I really say that phrase often at work? :?hmm...

Good news. I figure the staircase are in between the toilet. It does look quite private and secure. Maybe I should make pilgrimage and change my praying area from the once fitting room to the staircase next lol.

Speaking of good news and pilgrimage, Im a bit torn. At my class whatsapp group someone state an umrah travelling invitation on march and IM very interested. But its 11 freaking days long. Idk if my parens would allow me and I also am very distressed about how my boss would react. Its a bit last
minute ish and I work a full time job so it will be troublesome for her to make everyone schedule work. She would really hate me for this. Sigh. Should I, or should I not go? But its perfect because I dont have to depend on my unindependable brother to go with me because I do need a mahram to be permitted. sigh again.

What else? I have a brain fart rn so Im gonna go now. ttyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment